Monday, April 2, 2012

Ok, Model Railroad Time!

I say that I'm starting to outgrow things like ROBLOX and Lego, so, I'm bringing a hobby back to life that I have enjoyed seeing, model railroading! Now, I have some engines (that need repairs) and rolling stock (those need to be repaired too) as well as some track pieces. because I don't have a lot of room (A 5x10 table), I will be building a small route and them mapping it out on the computer. Once I do get more room and table/benches, I will be building a small railroad that has a roundhouse, a terminal station, a turntable, a coal mine, a good sized yard, a steel foundry, a few towns, a few small stations, a forest where train go to pick up wood, a military base, a harbour, and a small city. This is just a plan, until it can be done, the small layout can be done at this time, but it will be just a easy one to set up and take down.

The Dev-O

No comments:

Post a Comment