Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm sick of the way ROBLOX treats me now

I feel like that the ROBLOX community treats me like absolute shit, at this rate, I'll just continue until I get a vet's badge and then I'll call it quit and I'll try to get minecraft and start up my lego movie thing again once more. If there is any of my ROBLOX friend who read this, and feel just like me, do the same thing I'm doing. It will lead you to something better and now I believe that I'll pull a band of people together to ruin this  game that is much like some shity-ass Honda Civic that is constantly letting it's good users get raped by the  dumb-ass admins and no-good trolls and noobs. And for that I only have 1 thing left to say to  the ROBLOX admins, Thanks for wasting a god damn year of my life  and to the copier Jared Valdez-----> FUCK YOU JARED!

No comments:

Post a Comment